– Adriana Cavtat does not collect personal data about our passengers beside that required for online bookings/transactions. In that case, we do not distribute or collect that data after the date of reservation
– If you do not use a purchased ticket on the same (or planned) day, it remains valid for three months in which you can use it on our trips or get a refund for the unused part of the purchased ticket
– Refunds are possible on the same place where you bought the tickets
– If travelling with a return ticket from Cavtat or Dubrovnik to Srebreno, Mlini, Plat or htl. Albatros, please find a local Adriana booking stand and inquiry about the return app. 10 minutes before the scheduled departure as it is not guaranteed that our boats visit each of the stops every time (they dock only in ports in which passengers are announced)
Adriana Cavtat reserves the right to make changes and adjustments of the excursions due to the weather conditions and other reasons, without prior notice.
Standard price & discount rates are:
– Infant (0-5 years) – free of charge
– Child (6-12 years) – 50% discount
– Adult (12+ years) – Full price
Minimal number of persons in a group eligible for further discounts are 12 and more
– Adriana Cavtat is not responsible for personal belongings of our passengers or their possible damage or loss
– Please behave nicely and accordingly during the whole time on our boats
– Adriana Cavtat refuses the right to refuse service to anyone
– If the line does not depart or you are not boarded on the boat, it is always made with a good reason, due to the bad weather, bad visibility or boat capacity and an alternative will be explained to you on the boat or on the local booking stand
– Boats in Adriana fleet are named: “Kupinova”, “Gospe od Karmena”, “Miro Rudar”, “Transfer Eta”, Transfer Gama”, “Transfer Ksi” and “Transfer Sigma”
– All Adriana boats are easily distinguishable by Adriana logo and/or Adriana flag
– Please keep your tickets until the end of the journey and have them ready (each time) before you board the boat
– Each boat has sufficient number of life jackets and other safety equipment on board
– Please keep in mind that our crews are only humans who are doing their best to get you safely to your destination in big heat and crowded ports
– It is strictly forbidden to jump in the sea from any of our boats, in the harbor or during travel
– Tip is not necessary but it is welcome
– Please help us keep our boats nice and clean
– Please do not go swimming before boarding and please come dry to the boat as otherwise you will not be allowed to board
– Please ask for the boat departures schedule while buying the tickets
– Please always be at least 5 minutes early for the departure and find your boat
– During boarding, please form an orderly line and enter the boat without pushing
– Please get ready to board and disembark as soon as you see the boat/your port, but with keeping the safety in mind
– The crew announces the name of the each port every time the boat docks, so please listen carefully if it is your stop
– Please exit and enter the boat only through the entrance/exits, never over the sides or railings
– Please ask the crew questions during the cruise, not during maneuvers or disembarkation
– The boat always returns from the same part of the harbor, unless it is stated otherwise by the crew during disembarkation
– In Dubrovnik, the boats stop in the Old city harbor
– Dubrovnik Old city harbor can be easily identified by big old stone walls which surrounds it
– In the Old city port, return is organized from the same pier (not always the same spot) in the harbor
– Lines between Cavtat and Dubrovnik are direct whenever possible, but it often stops in other ports during the voyage
– Each visitor to the island Lokrum needs to pay an entrance fee on the entrance to the island
– Adriana’s regular boat service does not operate between Lokrum and Dubrovnik – to get from Lokrum to Dubrovnik, please use the local ferry which departs every half an hour from the island. The entrance ticket for the island is valid for the ferry
– If after the Three island cruise or a visit to island Lokrum you want to stay in Dubrovnik and return with a later line, last possible line to do so is at 20:00 from Dubrovnik
– Please always be at least 15 minutes early for the departure
– Toilets are to be used during the cruise and not in the ports
– It is strictly forbidden to jump from the boat, especially during the cruise
– It is also forbidden to sit with your legs hanging through the railings
– Please wait that the boat has stopped, is securely tied down and the crew has given the signal to disembark before you start leaving the boat
This web site and its sub domains, and the accompanying printed materials (hereinafter “Site”) are owned by ADRIANA Niko Miljas i sinovi d.o.o. putnička agencija, Put Pridvorja odv. II 17, 20210 Cavtat, Croatia, OIB 15912251612, (further ADRIANA tours). By using this site, or any of her listed services, products or information you accept the terms of the general conditions of use, as well as other information which can be found here. If you do not agree with the above, please do not use.
Content on this page are also proprietary ADRIANA TOURS. Facilities that are not owned are used with the permission of their author/owner, and shall at the request of the author / owner will be withdrawn from the promotional material. All the accommodation we offer and presented on our website and other promotional materials are described according to the official categorization of the authorized tourist institutions and the insight of the accommodation made by a representative of our agency. ADRIANA TOURS guarantees the authenticity of image data and records from your program offers and the conditions under which each service offers. Certain facilities that are not part of the intermediary services of ADRIANA TOURS on the page are solely as advertising material in which the company does not mediate ADRIANA TOURS and all information and contacts under the control and responsibility of the owner service. Page voluntarily transmits the data received from business partners, or owners of tourist services, the seller (lessee ads) and for the same material bears no criminal responsibility even if the information is not accurate, or are illegal or in any way against the law. The owner of the site is fully disclaims any responsibility if you use a domain www.insiderholidays.eu (and its associated sub-domains), and printed catalogs caused any damage to and/or third party in connection with the use or misuse of facilities within promotional material agencies.
LIMITATION ON PERSONAL AND NONCOMMERCIAL USE
This site is intended for personal and noncommercial use. It is not permitted to modify, copy, distribute, display, publish or otherwise transfer or sell any information, service or product, especially photographs and any other materials published on this site without the express consent of its owner or seller.
THE ACCURACY AND VERACITY OF DATA PAGES
ADRIANA TOURS partners are obliged to take all reasonable measures in terms of providing accurate and quality information, and is not responsible if incorrect information from business partners about their services featured in promotional materials. Business Partner, or a particular service provider on the page is the owner or authorized representative of the owner advertised property/tourism services, and as such it possesses all the necessary documentation for doing his job. Business Partner, or a particular service provider on the site must crawl accurate and truthful information about their services and guarantees for their safety, quality and legality. Any changes shall promptly inform the site owner.
All payments will be effected in Croatian currency. The amount your credit card account will be charged for is obtained through the conversion of the price in Euro into Croatian kuna according to the current exchange rate of the Croatian National bank. When charging your credit card, the same amount is converted into your local currency according to the exchange rate of credit card associations. As a result of this conversion there is a possibility of a slight difference from the original price stated in our web site.
PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Regularly schedules are charged upon confirmation of the service, with any cancellation more than 48 hrs before the tour/activity warranting a full refund lessened by administrative costs of the booking channel (10% of the total amount). Cancellations of 48 hrs or less before the start of the tour do not warrant any refund.
Private tours/activities are paid for fully or partially upfront, with details to be agreed on case-by-case basis. Deposits are non-refundable and go towards securing resources needed to perform the service booked. Cancellations done more than a week of the service start, where the full or partial amount higher than the amount of the deposit has been paid, are subject to refunds in the height of the amount paid minus the amount of the deposit. Cancellations done less than a week and more than 48 hrs before the start of the service are subject to 50% refund. Cancellations done 48hrs or less before the start of the service are not entitled to refund.
Multiday packages have their own payment and cancellation policies that can differ from one package to the other and which will be communicated to the Guest in the written form by Insider Holidays or authorised partners.
Other services may have different payment and cancellation policies than what is described in this chapter. These will be communicated to the Guest in written form by Insider Holidays or an authorised partner.
MEANS OF PAYMENT
All payments will be made in Croatian kuna. The credit amount charged on a customer’s credit card has been converted to local currency at the rate of Credit Card Company.
Confidentiality of your information is protected and secured by using SSL encryption. Pages for web payment are secured by using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol with 128-bit data encryption. SSL encryption is a data coding procedure for prevention of unauthorized access during data transfer. This enables a secure data transfer and prevents unauthorized data access during communication between user and Monri WebPay Payment Gateway and vice versa. Monri WebPay Payment Gateway and financial institutions exchange data by using their virtual private network (VPN) which is also protected from unauthorized access. Monri Payments is PCI DSS Level 1 certified payment service provider. Credit card numbers are not stored by Merchant and are not available to unauthorized personnel.
PERSONAL DATA GATHERING AND PROTECTION STATEMENT
We are committed to provide service of protection of our customer’s personal data in a way that we collect only essential basic information about our buyers that are necessary for fulfilling our obligations. We also inform our customers about the way we collect information and regularly give customers an option about how their information will be used, including the possibility to decide whether their name should be included or omitted from the lists used for marketing campaigns. All user information are strictly guarded and are available only to the employees who need those information for completing the job. All our employees and business partners are responsible to follow the principles of confidentiality protection.
CHANGING THESE CONDITIONS AND OTHER TERMS OF BUSINESS
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions of advertising and other business conditions without prior notice, in order to increase quality of website https://www.adriana-cavtat.com or all information regarding these terms and conditions please contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
ADRIANA Niko Miljas i sinovi d.o.o. putnička agencija
Put Pridvorja odv. II 17, 20210 Cavtat, Croatia
BANK: Erste bank